View Single Post
Old 10.30.2016, 11:52 AM   #1465
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
A lot of Americans these days, white and non-white,

right, you're the one who started with the "pre-revolutionary white folks"

i just went along with that nonsense for a bit, to mock it

Quote:
are balancing two or three part-time jobs without benefits to feed their families. Slow public transit being their means from job to job, and the wife working as well, means there's often nowhere to grab a quick meal save for fast food joints.

if you're going to be in a bus for hours you can pack some cheese and peanuts and a REUSABLE bottle of TAP water and some veggies. 4 oz deli style mozzarella give you 32g protein for a whopping 87 cents if you buy it in the large package. peanuts have 8g protein per ounce plus 170 calories from good fat. carrots come ready to eat in "baby cut" packages. bananas are dirt cheap. takes a minute to microwave an egg. milk is $2/gallon. instant coffee is 5 cents a cup. cabbages are cheap and superhealthy. etc.

why pay someone to serve you unhealthy food in a paper container if you're making minimum wage? that's fucking stupid both for health and financial reasons. brownbag it, dumb sucka.

Quote:
Walmart gets their meat from the ranching system out West etc etc

i live in a ranch out west (i don't have cows at the moment) and cows can be sold to a number of buyers /resellers/auctions/etc. prices go up and down-- they've been quite high in recent years, are predicted to come down in the next decade.

but if you want to have a long-term contract with walmart you probably have to go by their rules which likely are designed to optimize the supply chain. DON'T want a contract with the security it entails? sell cows at auction.

Quote:
Yet more corporate welfare!

this is why i'm in favor of raising the minimum wage which HRC will pursue and trump won't

Quote:
You've just provided me quite the perfect example of that!

i'm not the one who drinks deodorant!

Quote:
Look at the actual causes of death in the piece I linked.
i did! it says that the death rates vary wildly from year to year, which actually disqualifies your reaction to the stats.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|