View Single Post
Old 10.26.2016, 11:53 AM   #19815
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
It's a short film. That's a still from it. A girl is sent down into a cellar to fetch some potatoes and encounters all kinds of horrible weirdness. It's quite an unusual film for Svankmajer in that it contains very little actual animation.

You can see the whole thing here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XBJCTD9p9A

Holy shit, I've seen this.

Just once, I think, and many many years ago, but I saw this shit and it stuck with me. It's one of those things (not sure if anyone can relate, butt...) ... where I saw it when I was young and the imagery just got branded onto my subconscious. I never learned the name or anything, so I've kind of "searched" for it for years, but have never been able to find it, and sometimes it almost feels like it was a dream.

Anyone have any experiences like that with films?

Wow, though. This is it! Awesome.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|