View Single Post
Old 10.25.2016, 10:35 PM   #19813
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
oh yes yes, i've seen it!

i don't recall a whole lot of it but yes

my problem with little otik is TOO MANY FUCKING CLOSEUPS. it makes you dizzy after a while. it just doesn't work. it's like WRITING A BOOK IN ALL CAPS. doesn't matter what happens in it, you just can't read it.

have stopped movies for the workweek and been watching last year's WALKING DEAD. it's such a fucking chore, ugh, but i have to do it.

for this weekend i have lined up DAUGHTERS OF DARKNESS, a new MACBETH, LET ME IN (the American version of the Swedish one with the better title) and... SHADOW OF THE VAMPIRE

haven't had a chance to watch NEKROMANTIC yet, or the other one by the same guy that's supposed to be depressing, due to bad internet--but i should be able to catch it before my amazon subscription expires.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|