View Single Post
Old 10.04.2016, 10:48 AM   #282
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.sound
I have given it two listens and I don't know what all the hubbub is about.

Really? I guess I didn't realize there was a hubbub. I saw it got a good review on pitchfork though, so I guess any time that happens, some hubbub is imminent. But they have it a pretty "meh" rating for a "Best New Music" selection. I swear the criteria for that designation is completely arbitrary.

Anyway, hubbub aside, I expected this album to resonante with many of the users here. Space is Only Noise was well received on SYG if I recall. As was the Darkside album. I think SIRENS is better than Psychic, if not Space... and in a year like 2016, it thoroughly spanks the fuck out of most of the more traditional (e.g. Not Elseq) electronic/electronic adjacent releases out there.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|