View Single Post
Old 09.30.2016, 04:40 PM   #7637
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
By the by, you know how that scene came about? Spielberg and his team had planned the definitive the-whip-is-mightier-than-the-sword choreography, "the ultimate John Woo scene", as he put it. But the day of the shooting Harrison Ford showed up sick with the shits, and told 'em, "Look, it was something I ate, I only have a few minutes to shoot, then I gotta hurry back to the hotel". So one of the crew members nonchalantly said, "Uhhhh, well, why don't you just shoot the guy?" — and everybody fell on the floor laughing...

It always amazes me how much some of the best artistic moments in human experience are entirely impromptu or serendipitous! This scene is a CLASSIC, I always figured it was entirely scripted.

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|