View Single Post
Old 09.29.2016, 04:52 PM   #974
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
f. e. deadly attacks on Iranian nuclear scientists are being carried out by an Iranian dissident group that is financed, trained and armed by Israel’s secret service, U.S. officials tell NBC News, confirming charges leveled by Iran’s leaders. U.S. officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the Obama administration is aware of the assassination campaign but has no direct involvement....and list can go on and on I believe.

well, is not it the same what opposite sides are doing as well? but that is o. k. obviously. wtf.?

and god knows how many of what you are mentioning above was actually typical "operation gladio" thingy. check the history on Iran since WW2 till revolution in late 70ties. good one, no? I am not wondering why relations are so tense, so who is the enemy here? I don't want to defend Iranian theocratic constitution of Islam (it actually sounds scary) but pointing at them as agressor is bit constructed. and Israel having a nuclear weapons is o.k. and Iran can not have them, because they would destroy the world is bit unfair. sorry....I forgot, Israel does not have a nuclear weapons...I am a conspiracy theorist...

Its not necessarily about "who is the enemy" or who provoked whom rather as with the US/Russia discussion its the reality that "two wrongs never make a right" and provoked or not Iran hasn't necessarily been a "good guy" in the world but especially in the Levant and West Asia.

The false dichotomy of "the West is bad so their enemies must be good" is frankly getting embarrassing with so many otherwise well meaning and intelligent people arguing as apologists for international rogue states and black ops..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|