View Single Post
Old 09.24.2016, 09:08 PM   #48176
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by d.sound
listening to michael gordon's timber because this sounds dope as shit: http://www.tinymixtapes.com/news/fen...gordons-timber

gotta say: this has been the best year for new music since 2011.

I dunno man. I had 50 album best of list in 2013, and a Fucking 100-album list in 2014, though in '14 there was just a lot of really good releases, with few world beating classics. This year I've purchased fewer albums than any other year this decade. But I think I've missed some things too. I'be done a lot of streaming, and then forgetting about the albums I streamed that were so good.

Definitely a damn good year though. There have been a handful of complete mindfuckers this year, like Elseq, and some nice surprises.

I was really shocked by how good the new Wilco is. I was not expecting much from that, but it's a really strong record. A nice delicate folk album with some fuzzy bits. I like it more than The Whole Love, though maybe not as much as Star Wars.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|