View Single Post
Old 09.21.2016, 11:02 PM   #19624
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
I get ya. Yeah. I think the reason these adaptations are happening now is because of the massive success of the Silo books by Hugh Howeyn (or whatever). People wanted to cash in on the theme before that movie came out. I've only read the first book of the Silo series (Wool), but from what I can tell the source material for both Snowpiercer and Hi Rise are vastly superior. I thought Silo read like the kind of book a retired tour guide from Florida would write. Which is exactly what it is.

see you were trolling so perfectly with the Die Hard thing but then you backtrack into a serious discussion..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|