View Single Post
Old 09.20.2016, 09:26 AM   #4407
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I started writing the blog because I would talk peoiple's ears off about the book I just read and thy would tell me I was going over their heads and giving them too much information. My wife specifically! ha! She told me to write down my observations on what I read.

I have seen it grow. I only track "new" hits. Originally I was stoked to see 10 new hits a week from around the world. Now I get upwards of 100 hits a week. All for a blog reviewing books that no one gives a shit about.... ha!

It is tricky to begin, but once the ball is rolling, and you are writing about things you love, it becomes second nature.

I share the latest review on the book and here and on twitter but not a lot of actual marketing.

still, mine gets a good amount of traffic for an esoteric blog about paper books. I get a thrill out of seeing anew country listed in the "audience." Places like Belarus, Turks & Caicos, Malaysia, etc.

Thanks for checking it out guys...