View Single Post
Old 09.15.2016, 04:36 PM   #19566
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666

Amazing Spiderman

I hated Andrew Garfield with a passion. Not that it would've been much better without him. God knows why they decided to reboot it so soon.

They wanted to "Batman Begins" it up. That's why they rebooted it. Didn't work.

It was MUCH better than the Sam Raimi abortions, all of which are simply horrid. But it wasn't good enough.

I hear the sequel is just terrible. I actually bought it the other day. Haven't seen it or had any interest in doing so, but it was like $3.99 so I said fuck it.

For what it's worth, I think the version we saw in Civil War is much better than either the previous versions. Not sure the solo film is going to be any good (what the fuck kind of a name is Homecoming anyway?) but I'm cautiously optimistic, and I have nothing invested in the character so it ultimately won't matter either way.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|