View Single Post
Old 09.15.2016, 03:13 PM   #833
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
honestly i doubt that even they actually believe they can win

Maybe but that could be because they overestimate the commitment of the Hillary camp. I do predict Clinton to win but Trumps supporters will come out and vote en masse. I'm not sure Clinton's support will do the same.

There are parallels with the Brexit/Remain vote. Even those leading the brexit campaign conceded defeat on the night but it turns out many of those who said in polls they were voting remain, never bothered to on the day. 73% of 18-24 voted remain, but only 36% actually voted. The core Brexit vote was 50plus, and they had a roughly 80% turnout.

Obviously not saying Clinton only appeals to youth or that Trump only attracts the middle aged but they are seen as appealing to one far more than the other.

I do still think she'll win but if I had to rely on one candidates core support to come out as a block, it'd be Trumps.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|