View Single Post
Old 09.14.2016, 09:28 AM   #7603
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
uff, no time to go in depth about silva but basically because of the timing of my viewing habits i've either seen only short bursts of brilliance from him or a witnessed lot of disappointment-- never have thought of him as a consistently dominant player until i read about his rise under pep.

so i won't be missing the monchengladbach game today-- even though i expect "the other borussia" to get massacred, not only because of the disparity but also because pep knows them and should plunge the knives where they damage the most.

but yeah, super-curious about man city and silva today.

If you saw him last season, MC in general were pretty poor. He's a brilliant player though. In terms of pure technique he might be the best in the Prem. But he's very injury prone so even when he plays, too much of the time he's not 100%. He's been awesome so far though this season.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|