View Single Post
Old 09.13.2016, 04:33 PM   #19532
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
so far you picked a fight with severian who seems to have thought he was your friend and now proceeded to waste two hours trolling the shit out of me.

i think the score for this thread is officially!@#$! 0 Offended SYG membrs 2

see, i knew you'd brought severian into this discussion. severian and i patched it up quickly away from your meddling.

what you just did would be like me bringing up eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeveryone you've annoyed here-- those people are legion

but i didn't do that because that would have been PLAYING GAMES and skirting the issue

i'm now only bringing it up as comparison. but just the other day someone asked in a thread how annoying you were-- they deleted it later ha ha hah aaaa.

but yeah. mind games and bullcrap. it never ends. i thought you just had but OF COURSE you never quit.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|