View Single Post
Old 09.13.2016, 03:49 PM   #19525
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
no it doesn't at all, indeed im not really all that invested in my opinion of a crap movie. HOWEVER i am a human being and i do appreciate being respected and i will respond accordingly to being disrespected.

again I HAVE NO ISSUES WITH YOU DISAGREEING WITH MY OPINION. in any way.. i just don't appreciate you being a total prick about sharing your opinion.

i was merely responding to your comments, if you don't want me to respond then don't respond to mine. this is how the internet works. this is how it has always worked.

stop acting like you really don't know what all this is about. its not a good look for you..

me? its a slow day at work i have all the time in the world
oh if you wanna keep this chat i have no problem. the futbol game was postponed so i have to wait for the new date.

i only wanted to stop to let you off the hook after i caught you playing games.

because in spite of all your offended posturing, i never said you lacked comprehension. you made that up.

i said you missed the point of the movie. a movie. not all movies, not everything on the planet, this movie.

then i posted you a link that clarifies why some people think the movie is great.

instead of responding to this, you pretended i said something about your mental faculties and started acting offended.

this is playing games!

sorry i'm not falling for them. just pointing them out.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|