View Single Post
Old 09.13.2016, 03:36 PM   #19524
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i'm calling your bullshit and that makes you uncomfortable, i get it.

no it doesn't at all, indeed im not really all that invested in my opinion of a crap movie. HOWEVER i am a human being and i do appreciate being respected and i will respond accordingly to being disrespected.

Quote:

it's an uncomfortable position, and i'm rude for insisting that it's bullshit

again I HAVE NO ISSUES WITH YOU DISAGREEING WITH MY OPINION. in any way.. i just don't appreciate you being a total prick about sharing your opinion.

Quote:
i said i'd walk away and you called me again btw

i was merely responding to your comments, if you don't want me to respond then don't respond to mine. this is how the internet works. this is how it has always worked.

stop acting like you really don't know what all this is about. its not a good look for you..

me? its a slow day at work i have all the time in the world

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|