View Single Post
Old 09.07.2016, 07:08 PM   #2863
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
You know what I hate most about Future?
The fact that I can't really decide whether I hate Future or not.

I am DEFINITELY sick as hell of hearing about how his music is the most "turnt"/"fire"/"hot" out there. It's really not. I'm also sick of his face and his hat and I'm sick of hip-hop heads creaming over him. I mean, he's not selling a particularly large amount of albums. His presence is almost entirely Internet ("Future Hive")-based. Mixtapes and the like. He isn't doing anything amazing commercially, and he may have legions of fans, but a lot of them don't seem to even know about Pluto, and I don't recall the "Hive" going nuts over Honest (his strongest album).

On the other hand, sometimes I'm totally in the mood for that kind of music, and Future does it well. I love his feature on Pusha T's "PAIN," and I like elements of his music, and plenty of his songs.

Wish I could just form an opinion and move on.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|