View Single Post
Old 09.03.2016, 07:26 AM   #19459
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
this is perplexing to me because i think you're the one in tantrum mode and behaving embarrassingly. but we're different people so perspectives vary.

i'm not saying this to offend you, but i'm sorry i can't take your words seriously as discussion. only as a serious emotional reaction, but not for content. i get that you're enraged, but i don't follow the arguments of the rant.

i'm sorry i had a role in triggering this outburst, but fuck, i really think you're off your rocker at the moment, and this makes any "discussion" pointless.

let's just stop talking for the day.

You're definitely not seeing straight on this one. You may not like Severian's dismissal of Amadeus, but to suggest that he's somehow 'unequipped' to criticise it is patronising in the extreme, whether you meant it like that or not. It also elevates the film and the maker way above their actual level. For me Amadeus represents the very worst kind of middlebrow cinema, which of course is exactly the kind that the Academy and the broadsheet critics love. I'm only surprised you could feel so inspired to lash out over it the way you have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
Fools.

In which case, guilty as charged
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|