View Single Post
Old 09.01.2016, 01:26 PM   #19443
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Not equating the two at all. I'll delete it just so it doesn't perplex you any further.

Fuck you. If you can't be bothered to read what I've written in response to your tantrum, you shouldn't have thrown the tantrum. Again, this is all quite pathetic, I expected better of you, and you should be embarrassed.
this is perplexing to me because i think you're the one in tantrum mode and behaving embarrassingly. but we're different people so perspectives vary.

i'm not saying this to offend you, but i'm sorry i can't take your words seriously as discussion. only as a serious emotional reaction, but not for content. i get that you're enraged, but i don't follow the arguments of the rant.

i'm sorry i had a role in triggering this outburst, but fuck, i really think you're off your rocker at the moment, and this makes any "discussion" pointless.

let's just stop talking for the day.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|