View Single Post
Old 09.01.2016, 01:11 PM   #19441
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
jeezus fucking christ man, now you're being a next-level donkey

what does your asinine opinion on a film have to do with a major life crisis?

it's like--- those two things are equivalent to you?

now i really believe you're acting like a proper dunce

someone though you said something stupid

it's gotta be the end of the world. because it's gotta. the end. of the world. i mean. how can it be. that they think that. major crimes. your image.

i'm sorely unequipped to say this in a different way, but i think you're being narcissistic and hysterical

and that's exactly why i can't argue this out with you

madness

Not equating the two at all. Just saying I'm surprised at how utterly prickish you've been, as we've always gotten along swimmingly. I'll delete it just so it doesn't perplex you any further.

Fuck it. If you can't be bothered to acknowledge what I've written in response to your tantrum, you shouldn't have thrown the tantrum. I have no idea why you made the decision to get huffy and pissy and serious about this, and then belittle my seriousness.

Again, this is all quite pathetic, I expected better of you, and you should be embarrassed.

You were not equipped to be part of this disicssion.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|