View Single Post
Old 08.26.2016, 09:30 AM   #40083
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
My girlfriend's Dad borrow us his. Which is probably the best option.....since neither one of us really would use the thing much, basically for traveling.
this is the one he let us borrow. Not sure if it's the exact model, but looks just like it.

very nice, and looks like an insanely versatile lens-- ultrawide to portrait? i don't know how sony makes a 4mm lens... oh, because the crop factor (just read while typing this) the equivalent is 22 to 580mm. 580! that's like, wildlife level shit. and the wide should give you nice panoramas.

i read reviews and it's not a perfect camera but nothing beats free, for sure--read some instructions, keep the ISO low (it's noisy, they say) and enjoy!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|