View Single Post
Old 08.22.2016, 10:04 AM   #5577
d.sound
the destroyed room

d.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's asses
i was surprised by mario maker. i thought i wouldn't be into designing levels, and that i would just be playing other peoples levels online. i discovered the opposite though.

i had heard repeatedly that mario kart 8 was hands down the best iteration. it took about 30 seconds of playing to agree.

just for one game though? mario maker was the #1 reason to get the wii u for me too. it's looking like that wasn't going to be playable on the NX, so i decided not to wait for that instead. there are only a grand total of 7 games that i'm really all that interested in playing for the u, and i thought that seemed a little hard to justify. (maker, kart, 3d world, splatoon, yoshi, pikmin, new mario/luigi u.... oh and probably breath of wild when it comes out unless i figure out a magic way to afford an nx.)
d.sound is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|