View Single Post
Old 08.20.2016, 02:18 PM   #75
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
that is fucking cool!

you know how the guy is looking at his phone and eating and drinking coffee?

people are already driving like that today, but without the supporting technology, ha ha ha

bring on the robots!

yeah, but no car chases anymore ;-), whenever car "sees" blue flashing light it will slow down, besides you will be probably fined for being on the phone while "driving" anyway. i think it is horrible. driving should be driving and not boring commuting. I know, I know, that is just my opinion... we can all clearly see which direction everything goes in ten years time (technology wise) like it or not. by the way, I am actually shocked by comments bellow videos of this type. people are actually praising stuff like that with open arms. hmm.

first uber took over taxi drivers with proper taxi license, now it seems uber is taking over taxi drivers itself.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|