Thread: Suicide Squad?
View Single Post
Old 08.19.2016, 10:46 AM   #39
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Yay!

Actually, I think Red Box is more than a little passé at this point. Movies are available on iTunes long before they're available on hard copy. For some reason nobody talks about it, but it's true. The "Ultimatw Edition" of Batman v. Superman was legally downloadable two weeks before it came out on DVD/BluRay.

And then there's always TPB. I don't pirate films often, but when I do, I find it to be almost absurdly easy. I'll bet there's a DVD quality boot of SS available right now on "The Bay."
don't know about passé-- it's good for some things.

you said you wanted the bluray, and that's the cheapest place to get that sort of low-iq blockbuster shit. mental margarine from the supermarket kiosk. two-buck chuck, and pick up some potato chips.

grownups with jobs shouldn't be pirating unless it's rare/censored/out of print stuff. it's kind of embarrassing in this day and age i think, at least in countries with full access to everything online.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|