Thread: Suicide Squad?
View Single Post
Old 08.18.2016, 06:26 PM   #36
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
you shouldn't do that man. I wish you had just seen it early and not been filled w/ negative press. The whole thing is stupid honestly. I think if this had come out a few years ago it would have been praised. It's just being compared to like 6 other comic book movies per year now. I think critics are overthinking shit they shouldn't. It had its holes and nonsense, but it was full of fun (unless you were one of those people that decided going in that you weren't going to let yourself have fun).

Man, I really wanted to go opening night. Like I said, it was my anniversary and we were going to go, but it fell through and I'm still pissed about that. Now it just doesn't make sense schedule wise for me to take the girlfriend any time soon, so I'm gonna either go by myself or wait for Blu Ray, but there's no way I won't see it, and I won't let the reviews fuck up my opinion of it if it's worth while. I think the BvS criticisms were insanely overdone. Overly dramatic. Ridiculously negative. It was a much better movie than I expected after reading what I read, and I expect SS will be the same, but I'm just not pumped enough to rush out and pay to see it by myself.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|