View Single Post
Old 08.10.2016, 02:26 PM   #81
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
wow the common theme of datura experiences are outright hallucinations of other people. EVERY one i talked to about this or read about reported this experience. and we are talking about full on hallucinations not merely sensory distortions.

i myself hallucinated people on daturas, and when i made the mistakeof smoking Salvia (another datura) i also had the most powerful hallucination of my entire life, i was transported into some kind of alternate dimension. it could have been an eternity i was there even though people in the "real world" around me said it was literally just 2 minutes.. i wouldnt know, from my perspective it was infinite. i honestly couldn't tell you if my friends were lying to me or not, it could have been days i was out i have no idea and never will

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|