View Single Post
Old 08.09.2016, 08:55 PM   #5570
d.sound
the destroyed room

d.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's assesd.sound kicks all y'all's asses
i lost my 3ds for 4 months. when i found it i just couldn't get back into it. i was on possibly the next to last chapter on fire emblem awakening, and smack dab in the middle of majora's mask.

i'm also playing skyward sword for the first time since it came out. very solid game. it's probably one of the best zeldas, but there are so many great zeldas it get's lost.

thinking of playing resident evil revelations for 3ds next

i had been anticipating getting a nintendo nx when it comes out next year, but seeing as it's more than likely going to be not backwards compatible with wii u, and i don't own one, i might go ahead and just get a wii u instead. it's probably going to be less expensive when the nx drops. there are about 15 games for the u i want to play. i'm always down for soft modding.
d.sound is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|