View Single Post
Old 08.09.2016, 07:24 PM   #481
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
sure that is part of it, but the pie has still been split more equitably since the 1960s so that in general white people have less and not white people have more than they did but still overall no where near as much as white people.

that is part of it. look, i totally get what you are saying. but the reality is we still live in a racialized American economy where opportunity is predominantly defined by race, period.

bringing up the other geopolitical stuff is part of the equation no doubt, but racism remains the driving factor.

trust me, i am letting you in on some white people secrets that they will never say to your face or in your company

You make some really good points, and discrimination is something we all witness on a daily basis, so i'm not going to pretend that doesn't exist.

But i'll suggest that the elites encourage this racialization--it's not just "the people". I mean, i've never been to a country so obsessed with "race."

Like, one day I call the cops to report an erratic truck driver and instead of asking me to describe the truck in more detail the cop asks "what's the race of the driver". I'm like "I don't know, he has brown skin but I couldn't tell you." The cop keeps asking for "race." Could have been a Mexican or a Pakistani and I couldn't tell you though, much less what "race" that was. There's no "Pakistani" race is there? Fucking idiots asking for idiot concepts, codifying an idiot world.

Race is part of the official discourse here. It's perpetuated by the state. Even in the name of promoting equality, it perpetuates the division and delusion instead of teaching people to look at their common humanity. It pisses me off to no end. TO NO FUCKING END.

This is why a white cop will shoot a black man who is flat on the floor with his hands up. "I don't know" says the cop. Because what he sees is not a human-- he sees a "race" that is not his own. That is what the state perpetuates with their little fucking checkboxes. You're this-- not that.

But anyway, humans are like rats-- when they starve they eat each other. So it's a little like that with the destruction of the working class. People get tribal and fight each other. Which is great for the ruling classes. "Keep them occupied and away from us."
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|