View Single Post
Old 07.28.2016, 09:14 AM   #4354
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Ha! I am only about 50 pages into Claw. I slid right into it after finishing stranger things and Penny Dreadful TV shows.....

What? Now you're putting the Wolfeman on hold for TV? That doesn't even make sense! There's TV time (1-2 hours a day max, during times of extreme boredom and luxury), and then there's reading time (as many hours as you can possibly fit into your life on any given day; absolute minimum 1, even if that means blowing off sex).

Get it together RXTT. Your intellectual journey is not going to be televised.

Really I'm just glad you're finally back at it. How about just plowing through the final three "novellas" in one go instead of pausing to take a swan dive into a bunch of comparatively inconsequential drivel this time? Johnny Rotten bios are not going anywhere, and nobody's asking you to read them. Meanwhile, I'm foaming at the mouth waiting to have an intense philosophical discussion about the meaning, structure, symbolism, science, religion and all around awesomeness of BOTNS.

You can save the coda for later if you want. I did. It goes down well after being Severian-less for a few years. Also it's weirder than shit. But you have to stop diddling around and read the initial books, like, last month.

I expect a report on my desk by the end of the month.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|