View Single Post
Old 07.26.2016, 03:23 PM   #48038
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Nice!

I've always hated that repulsive cover though. Seriously. Lose the full color blonde and it would work, but really, from a design perspective... yuck. Looks like something Rob Zombie would have thrown together, like, when he was in, like, junior high.

Gotta love Nurse With Wound though, and it's an alright record by NWW standards, but Jesus that's an ugly album cover (though the pearl-white vinyl is beautiful)

Just listened to the first half of Homotopy to Marie last night actually.

To be honest, I've never given the cover a second thought......it's actually in line with the artwork for the album, Huffin' Rag Blues.

Homotopy To Marie is one Wound that I don't have a proper copy of, just a cassette someone made for me. However, I do have the one by Current 93.

Have you heard the newest NWW release, 'Dark Fat?' It's my understanding the entire thing is a "cut up" job from recordings made of sound checks and rehearsals over the past eight years. The live drumming adds such deminsion to the sound that's not heard on many Wound releases. Highly recommended!!!
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|