View Single Post
Old 07.07.2016, 02:57 PM   #66
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
guys I just do not trust robots and whoever programmed them. drunken software developer was a joke. usually they are smart, way too smart...i would not believe them as well. i am being paranoid now but yeah, i do not believe people and robots hahaha.

so. in case of drunken drivers it is the same like with guns. not the cars kill but people do and in case of Smart cars, cars do (?) or anyone who can hack them (?). I am starting to go in circles.

by the way, talking about drunken drivers, no one has mentioned people driving high. there must be so many people driving stoned, hehehe....oh, and what about prozac and stuff like that...

back to the topic. I just do not like and do not trust smart cars.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|