View Single Post
Old 07.01.2016, 09:42 PM   #55
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
just sell it as "everyone a millionaire with a personal chauffeur" and it will happen

again car culture is deeply imbedded in American identity. i just can't see it catching on.

Quote:

bitcon & other encrypted anonymous currencies
too high tech.. the street won't give up the game that easily

Quote:
driving for fun is one thing-- but long daily commutes in congested streets and highways? fuc dat shit.
sure, preaching to the choir, i didn't own a car for eleven years. but it seems to me most people have acquiesced to the reality of traffic congestion

Quote:

and then you have to hotfoot it under the blistering sun/pouring rain for two more miles to your actual destination.
true but it beats traffic and you get some exercise. i been on metro for many many years, and there are many of us who learned its better. no, its not quicker, but its better

Quote:

please hurry up already
Judgment Day Is Inevitable

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|