View Single Post
Old 06.24.2016, 01:21 PM   #4304
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I have given up on Blood Meridian. What a fucking boring piece of shit. I have never had my eyes swim so much trying to read turgid prose.....
How in the FUCK is this horrible writer adored by so many? How? It is like reading the ramblings of a near-incoherent old coot telling pointless tales to his mule.

What a fucking waste of my life.

Severian, As soon as it arrives at my library (I have it on request) I am diving head first back into book of the new sun. I need to wash my brain and be rid of the shit-spew that is Cormac McCarthy's "prose."

I haven't hated something I read this bad since I read Andre Breton's Anthology of Black HUmor.