Thread: Sonic 2016
View Single Post
Old 06.13.2016, 08:50 AM   #160
Mortte Jousimo
expwy. to yr skull

Mortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's assesMortte Jousimo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlight
ah, alright, i see... yeah, know what you mean, I always do that as well if possible. so you are from Finland Mortte right? did Lee played Finland? sorry I am out of picture a bit. I have seen latest pics. from Lee's insta like St. Petersburg and Slovenia, so he is on the road in those parts of the world.
Mar 22 2016: SONIC YOUTH`S LEE RANALDO (USA) TO KUUDES LINJA

SONIC YOUTH`S LEE RANALDO (USA) TO KUUDES LINJA
New York based musician Lee Ranaldo will perform at Kuudes Linja, Helsinki on Friday June 10th. Lee is known to be the founding member of legendary alternative band Sonic Youth and guitarist of the band. He is also one of the most prestigious alternative guitarists of all times and has received many achievements during his career.

Ticket sales starts on Thursday 24.3.2016 and tickets are available at Tiketti (starting 30€).
Mortte Jousimo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|