View Single Post
Old 06.11.2016, 01:12 AM   #2206
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
I never heard that Nina Simone sample in my car or in my game room. Damn. I only listen on headphones when I'm at the supermarket, and that's usually jazz haha.

When I first heard it I thought someone was singing the song, like, right next to me in a really low voice... I was blasting "Famous" on my headphones and I thought someone was fucking with me for a second. Then I stopped what I was doing and really listened, and I was kind of blown away. That song has always just really appealed to me, and I think that loop may have been kind of affecting me on a subliminal level. Once I actually heard it, I just thought it was beautiful.

TLOP is not really the sloppy mess Kanye wants it to be. It's a deceptively intricate album.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|