View Single Post
Old 05.28.2016, 04:36 PM   #280
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
this not the first time you decided we were not showing the proper reverence for a new album release and announced you were quitting the forum in disgust.

the reason i am trolling this thread is that syg music is now an absolute joke, apart from louders thread. there is no discussion of anything new and interesting anymore, not even links to most of it. it is the same boring old 90's alt trad crap that we should all be bored of now.

I agree, and thanks for repping Louder's café.

It's true. I understand chatting about the good old days now and then... Pavement or Nirvana or whatever. But I've been talking about that shit decades. I want to hear about newer stuff. I get bored of even the greatest albums and bands after years and years of discussion.

But it is the first Radiohead album in five years. Surely it warrants some conversation. And you're not helping matters by dumping shit all over the thread. If you're THAT offended by talking about old music, why are you even showing up?

Also, I thought you were going to leave after post #2,000 ... What happened there?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|