View Single Post
Old 05.15.2016, 03:25 AM   #158
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
That was one of my favs back when I used to listen to The Bends a lot, hmm.. don't remember how many years ago.

By the way, Radiohead is still relevant and a lot of young people love them (including myself). So grandpa music it's not. Not all quiet music is for middle agers.

You're young louder? Good for you, man!

I was gonna say, who among us is not at least starting to approach middle age? Seriously... If you remember Nirvana and Tim Burton's Batman and the fucking George H.W. Bush administration, you're pushing 40. Radiohead is "for" anyone who likes them, but their core audience is late '30s by now.

They're doing a damn site better than Pink Floyd circa the fucking Division Bell, I'll tell you that much. Because I remember that shitty album, 'cause I'm fucking ancient.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|