View Single Post
Old 05.05.2016, 05:27 PM   #47923
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
"Spattered jazz" is certainly more poetic and probably more accurate than "funky." Those two tracks are so different, I can't say I really prefer either.

Is Gruppo Di Improvvisazione Nuova Consonanza super famous? Should I feel stupid for never having heard them until yesterday?

EDIT: I am stupid. The more I dig around 60s avant-garde German music, the more I realize Can wasn't particularly original. I had no idea.

Those Avant German groups is part of the reason David Bowie ended up there recording his Berlin trilogy. CAN was very original due to the fact they were the introduction for so many to that unique sound back then.

The same is true for Steven Stapleton of Nurse With Wound. In the first NWW release, he included a list of groups that inspired him / new groups he was listening to......you can read about the Nurse With Wound List

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|