View Single Post
Old 04.05.2016, 09:59 AM   #117
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I am half way through Batman VS Supes and I am so BORED. It makes no sense to have a movie where Batman has been doing his thang in Gothjam for 2 decades and the world just now heard of Superman?

Every ten minutes watching Supes vs bats I experience something so stupid and insensible that I die a little inside....

Wow. That's a strong reaction. I did not feel that way at all.

But I wasn't expecting great filmmaking. I was expecting to see flashes of some of my favorite comic books on screen. That's what I saw. A few too many of them actually.

for a project that made little to no sense from day 1 (LEARN YOUR LESSON FROM THIS, ASSHOLES, AND JUST MAKE A PROPER SEQUEL NEXT TIME) it managed to exceed almost all of my expectations. I mean, fucking Ben Affleck as Batman? A "World's Finest" versus film? Why? Anyway, I wish it had been entirely isolated from any previous or upcoming films, but that's not the case. It's irrevocably connected now. But still, I had a fine time watching it and anyone who thinks it's some kind of new low for superhero movies has not been paying attention to, y'know... superhero movies. Come on, Age of Ultron? Or christ, Fant4stic? Or the other F4 movies? Or all the Spider-man movies? What about the X-men movies? All pure gobs of shit.

it is kind of a bummer though. This is already having an effect on Suicide Squad, which is making re-shoots to inject more comedy into the film.

Whatever, moving on. Where's my Dark Knight blu-ray?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|