View Single Post
Old 04.01.2016, 02:29 PM   #1398
Skuj
invito al cielo

Skuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's assesSkuj kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Uh, yeah. It's also available for free on all steaming music services. So, keep complaining.

To Pimp A Butterfly costs $17 in the store, unless you're buying from a store that purchase it directly from the label.

I've heard three versions of the album and I haven't paid a cent for any of them. Now I'm going to buy the $20 one because that's just who I am. For all I know, the digital download will allow you to download future versions.

OK sorry I did not realize it is free elsewhere. (So....why is it $20 for a digital download? Educate this old guy, please.)

And yes, I will keep complaining. I will gladly pay $20 for a physical copy, with artwork and all. But not for a download. That's just who I am.