View Single Post
Old 03.30.2016, 09:36 AM   #1322
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Sev, I know what I've been meaning to ask you. Have you ever heard Consequence's A Tribe Called Quence 1995-2004 album? Of note I think you'd flip your shit over Consequence and Kanye's take on "Electric Relaxation."

No, I've never really listened to much solo Consequence. Remember a few weeks ago when I mentioned that listening to "Gone" on repeat had inspired me to dig Purple Haze back out and to finally buy Don't Quit Your Day Job!? Well, that's the first and only Cons album I've ever owned.

I will check this out though. I think I can make time for it... especially if you can make time to listen to a certain track that's currently on Spotify, but a certain someone...
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|