View Single Post
Old 03.28.2016, 10:02 AM   #1264
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
now that that is off my chest....

Went with the wife to see Rae Sremmurd at UH's Frontier Fiesta Saturday.

Had a lot of fun, the sound system was bass heavy and sounded clear, and Rae Sremmurd were equally as LIT as the audience was, who mostly had been partying since 10 hours earlier, but goddamn it if the PA did not cut out 5 fucking times!!!! fucking amateur student program board. I was a member of it when I was in school and setting up those giant PA systems is tricky, but to have it cut out completely 5 times in the middle of songs while the act is so hype that when it cuts off it gets deflated???? sucked.

Otherwise great show and the Rae Sremmurd fellas really come out to entertain. not just a seemingly endless sequence of dudes spitting one verse and then crowding around onstage....

Yeah they're good. I'm really eager to see what their next lp has in store for us, because their debut was quite a stunner.

Re: PA systems - see, this is why when I fancied myself a musician, my bands never, NEVER, relied on in house sound techs to do set up. We (myself and the two guys with whom I played the most) took a year of audio recording classes just so we could handle that shit ourselves.
It made us better musicians, and saved us money as well.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|