View Single Post
Old 03.24.2016, 01:06 PM   #23
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
cash is king......lets hope it always is!

the "driverless" aspect to all of this......has anyone else noticed that young people aren't trying to get their driving licencees?

back in my day, if it wasn't a hardship at age 14, you at least had your learners permit by age 15.

On the morning our oldest daughter turned 8, the first thing she said: "I'm halfway to driving."

I'm seeing kids graduate from High School and don't have their license. I more than understand not being able to afford a separate vehicle for a kid to drive, but not having your license by High School graduation is unacceptable.

The reason kids wait is (a) there are more laws regulating and controlling driving privileges for under 18 (b) there are more requirements for getting license under 18 than adult and (c) costs of insurance and driving gone up for teenagers so many parents can't afford to add their teens.

I actually waited myself until I was 19 because I didn't want to go through all the underage red-tape..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|