View Single Post
Old 03.20.2016, 04:26 PM   #13
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Sure but can't you see that even cash itself is the same form of slavery, its just house slavery instead of field slavery!

100% true and I fully agree. the whole monetary system (since 18 hundreds upwards especially) is one big enslavment. and we are so entangled into it that it is impossible to see the way out of it by now.

though I heard/red some alternative currencies, small local economy communities, barter trade would be the way to go, but that would need to take some radical changes....anyways, imagining to go fully cashless seems even less freedom...I don't know, eventhough I like technology and it is convenient pay with plastic, to have only that option, I don't know.

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|