View Single Post
Old 03.17.2016, 11:24 PM   #19198
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

This book is a masterpiece. Dumas is one of the most original, innovative, and genius authors of all time. This novel remains my favorite novel ever and every time i read it i am as enthralled as i was the first time i read it in 6th grade! It is one of those novels that you simply HAVE to keep reading.

What i loved originally about this movie is that it is truly rare. Its one of few film renditions of novels that ACTUALLY does a great job of duplicating the experience of the novel. Indeed i remember when i first watched this movie it was almost identical to how i had imagined the novel in almost every detail. The actors truly pulled off the nuance and feel of the novel. The cinematography replicated the feeling of the narration of the novel.

And what was even more fantastical is that they filmed at almost every actual location from the novel. It blew my mind because i had accurately imagined all the setting even though i had never seen most of it until the film. I watched the behind the scenes, the producers explained that waspart of their intent and they went meticulously out of their way to film at all of the actual locations from the novel.

Watching it at random tonight years later every thing, both film and novel are exactly as i remember. And i really wish i had the time to read the book

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|