View Single Post
Old 03.17.2016, 11:06 PM   #19197
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
By the way, here's my list:

1. Pulp Fiction (come on... It's like Apocalypse Now or Citizen Cane. It's just goddamn perfect. It made screenwriters the world over throw up their hands and say, "that's it, I'm out, there's no point anymore)
2. Kill Bill (volumes 1 and 2; they're inseparable. Taken as a whole, they're a masterpiece. I know it has a crazy cult following, but I still think it's his most underrated film. It has everything anyone could ever want out of a revenge epic. Brilliant and beautiful, and funny and absurd. Heartbreaking even... And not just because of the five-point palm exploding heart technique )
3. Jackie Brown/Django Unchained
4. Reservoir Dogs
5. Inglorious Bastards
6. Death proof (I actually haven't seen this one, which is why it's at the bottom. I forgot it existed. Keep meaning to see it, but .. meh)

I'm sure I'll like Hateful Eight just fine.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|