View Single Post
Old 03.16.2016, 06:58 PM   #1131
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper_green
let the dude do what he wants. let him flip his little scheme and mind twister on everyone. why are you so obsessed with this Sev?

you want to own an unfinished mediocre record? can't see why you'd be that disippointed.

Are you really asking why I'm so "obsessed" with this?

Maybe I haven't been super clear about this, but I kinda like Kanye West.

Seriously though, I've been waiting for this album for years. I thought it might never happen. I thought about it constantly. If he'd just dropped the album on the 11th (no, wait, the 14th, no wait..) of February, I would have been fine. I love the record. I really do. But the fact that he's drawing this out and making stupid changes and STILL not confronting the only thing j really care about, which is the fact that the album isn't OUT... It just feels like a slap in the face to his most reliable and loyal fans.

Cause that's really what this is about. All I want is new Kanye music. If the album isn't perfect, I'll still be a fan and I'll still love the record. Who is he trying to fuck over here? Because the people who aren't invested in Ye will simply download the album and say fuck it. They won't keep their Tidal subscriptions going, or lose any sleep about basically being made to download the album just so they can listen to it with freedom. He's only going to let down the people who love his music most.

But again I'm all over the place on this. Ask me again tomorrow
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|