View Single Post
Old 03.04.2016, 02:02 PM   #131
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
your implication that tesla was making this argument is despicable.

assuming you meant to say they are disbelieved because of this then what you are saying is still not true of the current legal system.

if you are trying to suggest that false rape allegations are ok because eventually the person making them might get raped then i won't even comment.

hypothetical, self justifying and patronising as this is of you to remind us, it is definitely not true for gira or the 3 other people she falsely accused of sexual assault (and admitted to having done so). you were quite ready to originally assume giras guilt and hopefully that is something you can swallow your pride and reflect on.

Its not patronizing its reality. The only one blinded by emotions in this conversation has been you. Swallow YOUR PRIDE because everyone knows you're in the wrong here. Again and for the last time, I NOR ANYONE ELSE HAS SAID GIRA IS GUILTY. Myself and others have admitted WE.DON'T KNOW. However YOU keep claiming he is innocent based entirely on your opinions but with ZERO facts.

If Gira comes out and confesses to quote Hunter Thompson you're gonna "feel like a Nazi."

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|