View Single Post
Old 02.29.2016, 11:53 AM   #19150
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator

Much better than the TV show with the old dude, although that one had its moments. It was not great, but it did not suck either....

I enjoyed this a lot. Much better than the Thor movies, or the Hulk movies.

Still haven't seen Ant-Man. I couldn't really believe it was a hit. I was sure it would be awful. But after I realized Hank Pym wasn't going to be the main character, and started reading the reviews, I got at least a little bit interested.

But I'm sure it's better than the Thor and Hulk films. The only MCU related films that I believe are actually good are Guardians of the Galaxy, Deadpool, and perhaps the Captain America flicks. Everything else is really tepid and so-so. And those Hulk films are fucking awful. That character deserves a proper MCU timeline solo film.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|