View Single Post
Old 02.29.2016, 11:06 AM   #939
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Trying for days to get Future/Ty Dollar Sign tickets for the Purple Reign Tour. The fucking tickets START at $189 each!!!!! Jesus fuck! I did not pay that much to see Tony Bennett at Jones Hall in downtown Houston!!!!!

How does anyone go to live shows anymore when they cost so much? What a fucking rip-off.

I wouldn't pay over $100 to see ANYONE, not even Sonic Youth. No 90 minutes of music is worth that....

Jesus. That is a ridiculous price, especially for a mini tour taking place around the release of a failed mixtape. What the hell?

I've paid $100 or more to see bands in the past. The Rolling Stones for one. But I would never pay that much to see artists on the level of Future or Ty$. That seems like it should be closer to $15-$20 territory honestly. Wow. I would absolutely pay $100+ to see Sonic Youth again, or to see Kanye. But I can't believe anyone would pay that much to see two artists who've released so much of their music free over the internet. That's more expensive than it was to go to the first Pitchfork music festival in Chicago! Fuck that noise, man.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|