View Single Post
Old 02.25.2016, 12:54 AM   #897
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
He did all the production on king geedorah too

I like MM Food - the good tracks are great. But that suite of skit tracks in the middle kills the momentum for me. It feels liek a solid EP that got padded out. I Feel the same about the second VV album.

OP Doomsday is way better begining to end in my opinion.

I forgot about the skits. I guess I don't even really consider them skits, because there's still bears and samples throughout that old fucker's diatribe about eating healthy. It doesn't feel like a true skit in the old school 36 chambers sense, or in the showy, dumb as hell Eminem sense. It feels like a beat and sample track.

But I get where you're coming from. And yeah Take me to your Leader is a dope ass album. Like I said I was just thinking of MF Doom and Doom records proper when I said that. I actually haven't heard Mm.. Food? in a while, but it became an absolute staple for me when I first got into doom.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|